Dues Payments

Occasionally, we receive inquiries about alternative methods to pay the association dues.  There are three ways to pay your assessment:

    1.) You can forward a check or money order for your dues assessment as they come due or for the year in advance. Simply forward a check or money order with your last name
as well as your Unit ID on the face of it. We will apply it appropriately.

    2.) You can pay your dues using the Community Association Banc website (www.cabanc.com). Funds will be directly deposited to the Association’s bank account.  There are two options available on the website; pay by e-check or pay by credit card.  

    3.) You can enroll in the automated ACH debit program.

For details on using Community Association Banc or the automated ACH debit program, please see the PDF document below.
Whisperwood Cluster,
Dec 8, 2018, 1:43 PM